Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sperm Stories

There were so many of is darting and jolting around this warm scrotum. And we all looked alike. Some had lighter tones and others were bigger than the rest but there we were…sperm. My brothers and sisters really. They looked like me and we…looked like God. God was our creator. We aren’t sure where He is but we are sure He’s why we are…waiting in line. I have been waiting for hours to come…Now getting out is one thing but then the odds of dying upon re-entry into the realm of life is so slim. But believe it is going to be me. I’m going to get out of this world and on March 29th there will be a new world for me. I know its over 10 months away but we’ve been told that our group ascends today. I will be an Aries. Of course no one really knows the day or the hour. But I’m on my way. We hear fairytales about what happens on the other side. I hear there’s a dark tunnel and then a bright light. no one knows for sure. Its not to be better than this world of black. Where my brothers and sisters are fighting one another. Don’t you see? We’re all the same! God made all of us, sure one can dance and you can act, and you can draw..wow….look at all y’all…aight… Let’s make a deal. Whoever we encounter in this sac we immediately love without knowledge, without fault or poundage. We will share our talents! Rub up on me and let me see how much of a genius you can be. Then whoever is chosen to ascend will bless their new world with the powers and strengths and riches of all of us. Brilliance.

I watched my old soul mates cease movement…right next to me…I observed fresh versions of myself in the current going what seemed to be the wrong way, but they were right on their soul’s path.

When God’s mind called my microscopic name. and I became..The fastest most agile swimmer. I was the winner. I was eager and excited and submissive to the current. And with me, I brought all the talents needed for my survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment