Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ayo God. Hotep's Diary Entry #85

Ayo God.

Used to be hours and it used to be days that I’d walk in what I thought was strictly your presence. When it didn’t take two or three, All we needed was you and me. Me Me Me. I would speak loud to you in the wildest voices that cried from within me. The strange places and experiences within that I’ve been vulnerable enough to take in the burdens of. Those wretched life stories and their residue leaving me talking here to the rest of you…These life stories and scenes give their scars to me to wear and to carry and I thought I was made for such a job.

The victim created to carry shame and

It clings and stings and pricks at me like that dried up amoeba spikey thing
Only present in September the beginning of the Fall of mankind and minds
hibernate in front of their tv’s for winter. Don’t get me started.
That kind of brush that sticks to your corduroy overalls on your way  to ya first day of school. Uninvited guests clinging on to your new school outfit before anyone gotta chance to see it.

The generation emotional weight of your neighbor could break your back if we left it up to you to pick up the slack. It is time to relinquish the unhealthy unfruitful emotional attachments to stones of no importance to our past. For so long we’ve allowed these sewer monsters with too many eyeballs and too many tentacles shake you but you chose the least menacing of the options and you sought problem adoptions. Lay them on the alter and be free. Walk away from your pain and get off your knees. We are as thick and as brown as trees so, get off your knees ….and stand up…and look down at the little ones coming after you. And help them up too.

Hotep

Twitter
FB
IG
Tumblr
Gmail

Life. Hoteptheartist

No comments:

Post a Comment