Tuesday, April 9, 2013

God’s love is free? It Can't Be.

God’s love is free? It cannot be. Because it sure did cost lives for me to be here. Let me be clear. Millions of swimmers had to die for me to survive. It cost their lives. They were my first competitors. I must have passed up the DNA strand that could sing fa real. Cuz that wasn’t my calling in life. No record deals. But…because I was born a human I have access to the divine Creator. I can create artwork from ideas and I’m a thoughtful negotiator. I have every reason to fight everyday. I have motivational check points encouraging me along the way. Salvation is advertised as “FREE! Just receive it and believe it and its yours!” I don’t want to hear about how many believers we have in the building. I want to see the doers. Earning their salvation daily. He died in our stead to pay a debt you cannot repay? YES….YOU CAN! You just don’t want to die, for your Savior the way He died for you. Cuz “Now we don’t have to.” And excuse me? Who are you? Free! Free! Free? Free to put in the work, swim and twerk... Birth wasn’t even free. During ejaculation I beat my brother and my sister swimmers right next to me. I declared when it was time for my entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment