Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Dark Day Nov 30, 2012

I cornered Self. Cuz she tried to run. My thoughts keep racing and I’m escaping myself. My shadow chases me down. I’m dodging my reflection. I don’t want even want to be alone with him. And his illusions. He was never even here. To listen to my stories of how I would starve my bleeding heart from feeding into his silver platters of deception. I have issues with entrapment. Letting go. An angry refusal to lose I’m so confused. I’m free right? But every night is a fight. I don’t know what is truth . If I told anyone they would say what’s the use? Cuz my man is an actor. He had me itchin like a crack whore. Mouth wide open. lips parted and a memory retarded. Slow. Accepting so much sexual information he dumps on her. She is too tired to separate or to file adequately so she then dumps, shreds, and buries the memories of her many daily deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment