Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pick up dat BIC...when the pen takes over.

Monday’s To Do List. October 15, 2012
Listen to music. Study your ass off! You should be writing these lyrics down! Let’s go! You are late! Remember? You are 25 and have I been knocking at your door for years now. Behold I stand at the door and knock. Stop hitting your alarm clock. Snoozing 9 minutes later I come back with a bruising. A bigger wake up call. You must need to hit rock bottom to get up from ya fall! Sirens swirling for you to get up outta bed, eyes open wide. 3rd one’s in the middle not the side. Open ya mind. Feels so good to scratch that itch. Answering ancient questions and let freedom ring like a bell. Who gon tell you to be yourself? They always pushing you to look like and think like everybody else. Well… its time to shape up and get my act together! I gotta wake up my mind. So we can build together. Power of will together. Give for the better, deliver the letters of recommendation that stir a nation with an everlasting impact on future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment