Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sick of being Quiet


Why am I doing this IT WORKS Stuff? I mean honestly. Ain’t nobody got time fuhdat! They talking about having these parties and watching these training videos…I’m like yo…I just came to make some loot for real and quit my job one day soon. Everything’s all green and healthy. I’m like aight, I’m with some ol healthy stuff. I done lost all this weight, I don’t wanna let myself go again.

I’ve stepped on the scale and looked down and saw 215lbs. That wasn’t that long ago, what? 6 years. So over time I lost the weight…naturally. But I changed my lifestyle. It wasn’t cute or pretty or glamorous. My ride was gone, so we had to walk and take the bus. North Side is a great place to walk. Hills and flats all over the place. Then I had to cook up everything in the house in before I got tempted to go shopping again. I concocted deliciously economical meals that kept my metabolism going and my check book happy. I didn’t qualify for any food assistance, but I worked my way around that. I had to do what I had to do to stay out of that program. I stopped eating out…arrived places early…took the scenic route…recycled clothing in creative ways. I Mimed. I did go to the gym in 2011 for a little bit because of a weight loss contest at work (that I didn’t win…but I won for myself). I used to listen to Waka Flocka Flame Radio on Pandora and work out a mile the elliptical. $20 a month at the time…I know it’s much cheaper at places now, but it was convenient for my time and location.

I’m not vegetarian. I strive to be one day, but I’m putting things directly in my life so that I make that transition. It’s not just going to happen because I want it to. I have to invest in it. So Lateresa Blackwell approaches me about this tummy tightening thing . I felt that I heard GOD that day. I’m like WHAT!? I been wanting this lil leftover pouch to go away forever. No one likes suckin it in for pictures…or worse yet Forgetting to suck it in for a picture! So yeah I’m jumpin on that…no doubt. I’m not too proud to say…sista needs some motivation.

So I figured…if it costs me enough I will quit playing with my 26 year old body and treat it better. This body gets me where I need to go…shoot. This body gets my voice heard and my son held, and my mime out there. I really gotta take myself seriously as an artist if I want to do this for a living. Let’s go to work!
Now you all see me hustling this wrap thing here and there…but not every week… I mean who wants to be sold a dream all the time? Not me…

I’m so tired of all these sells pitches and these pyramid schemes trying to get people paid…Everyone needs to chill for real. I don’t normally go off on Facebook but I’m like come on…Make Money from home? If you are home you are LAZY not doing anything for anyone else. You NEED a JOB! Everyone needs a Job!! That’s why were here! You need to work to get paid so you can have nice things! I don’t understand everyone trying to be home all the time…There’s no sense of accomplishment at home. You are what…just cleaning up? Cooking? Raising kids? I’m sorry not kids…kids are baby goats. I mean children. So you…are going to just sit around and speak life and love into your children’s spirit all day? They gotta go to school!!! Sigh…school is where they can learn about the REAL world! Like the truth about HIV and AIDS, and what being a lady or a  gentleman looks like right? I mean they are teaching our future children about their heritage and health…right?...What about how to read and comphrend?...Money?...oh….So they may be 20 years old before they read about Marcus Garvey…
I see…

So you could teach them that right? All day if you wanted…Plus some of required teaching curriculum. And  a few of the neighbor’s children too. Not everyone’s a teacher so support would be there too…interesting notion…

I keep hearing about people dropping dead at astonishing ages and I’m like. Wow how could this have been avoided? The drugs and the chemicals just cancel each other out. Grease from French Fries can give you headaches, and you’re like” I’m cool cuz I can just take some medicine for it to go away”…What the heck are we doing? I can get DOWN on a plate of fries but…how long am I gonna say I’m gonna eat better tomorrow…

A lot of people say “Tomorrow’s not promised.”
I hate clichés…

Logic and reasoning tell me that going natural keeps people alive, affective, and influential for a long period of time. I’m getting in line. Working out is like a whole other road I’m on but the least I can do push organic products. Duh! That’s how to get the word out.

People can sell all they want to with money offers and residual income…That will come if you want it.
I’m a living testimony that if I treat my mind, my body and my spirit well…if you know the right people …

Money can go right along with it.

So right now I’m ballin beause I’m still losing weight…investing my money…saving my money…and helping people earn money too...

Tell me what part of this is a bad idea…I’m bout that life. 

You can jump this organic movement for $29 and get $1000 back in a month 
Or you can start your own It Works hustle for $99

No one had to convince me...I just did cuz I had $99...If you don't have $29 then maybe its not for you...I can understand that...but I had $29 in my bank account...so I signed up. 

All I'm doing is bringing people with me on a healethier lifestyle journey....and make some sit at home money....I'm ready to go. 

1 comment: