Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Why I do this. Reason #524617

I do what I do because it allows me to meet people and have a lasting encounter with them. In turn I receive their stamp in my memories as well. I don't have to be on stage either, all I spit loud on the busses in Chicago, on the cold Saturday streets on the South ide Pgh, I mime downtown and give inaudible compliments to wide smiles and raised brows. I went thru spats of denying my gifts. Much like many of you reading this now have put down a pencil, an instrument, a tap shoe. I want people to believe there is beauty in all creativity and to be reassured that their peace always resides within. I can help them find it. If I write it down, study it, act it out...someone will be there, representing the billions who couldn't make it. I will initiate the rippling spiritual experience as I give my testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment